- Hydraulic Knockout tools kit
- 6 Cutting Dies 22, 27.5, 34, 43, 49 and 60.5mm
- Portable easy to use, easy to carry
- 10 Ton Working pressure
1. Use electric drill to punch a work piece to make a guide hole before using the hydraulic hole punch.
2. Whirl the pulling rod into the screw of piston cylinder, then ring the rod with a gasket and pass through the lower cutting die with the rod.
3. Put the pulling rod into the guide hole, and whirl the upper cutting die through the rod to make the upper cutting die, workpiece and the lower cutting die connected tightly.
4. Shut the spill valve clockwise, and then press down the hand lever repeatedly to make the piston pump work. When the oil pressure climbing and shear force between the cutting die increasing, the die is starting to punch until it finishes. After punching, the hand lever must be stopped pressing down immediately.
5. Loose the spill valve anticlockwise to release the oil pressure.
6. After punching, the punch kit should be detached to clean thoroughly.