311004 Laser Distance Measuring Tool 40 Meters
Lebanon Power Tools
Regular price السعر العادي
☆ Measuring range: 60m (197ft)
☆ Accuracy:±5mm (±0.16 inch)
☆ Laser class: Class II
☆ Laser type: 635nm, <1mW
☆ Data record: 30 records
☆ Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C ( 32~ 104 °F)
☆ Store temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C (-14 ~ 140 °F)
☆ Auto power off:after 150 secs
☆ Auto cut off laser: after 20 secs
☆ Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (Included)
Dimension: approx. 170*120*65mm (6.69*4.73*2.56inch)
Package Weight: approx. 260g
This Professional Distance Meter employs laser technology to measure distance, area and volume accurately, quickly and conveniently, this meter can make use of Pythagorean Theorem to measure distances or lengths indirectly when direct measurement is not feasible.
Laser distance meter has a wide variety of applications in construction and industries. It is very useful and convenient to give accurate measurement of distance, area and volume especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, real estates, factories, warehouses, gardens, roads, infrastructures, etc.
• Manually add and subtract distance, area, volume, easy to operate.
• The new screen, large LCD with backlight, multi-line display (4 lines), more clear and lucid guide your operation.
• High-quality, and wide measuring range up to 40m
• High-precision instrument, the error is ±5mm (±0.16 inch).
• Quick measurement of distance, and automatically calculate area and volume.
• Data Hold / Data clear function, the distance Meter can save 30 records.
• Indirect measurement by Pythagorean Theorem.
• Multi-direction level bubble.
• Max/Min distance tracking (display value).
• You can set the Laser Distance Meter’s reference point.
• Easy addition/subtraction of measurement.
• Switchable among metre(m), inch (in), feet (ft).
• Easy targeting with bright laser pointer, quick response, so it is widely used in various industries.
• Auto correction and error report report technology.
• Low battery indication.
• Auto / manual power off function.