- An easy one step connection of wires, soldered, insulated and sealed
- Solder and seal are waterproof
- Easy construction of solder ring design.
- Color marking for hot melt adhesive fits size.
- Can be perfect use in marine and automobile applications.
KATSU Solder Seal Wire Connectors Heat Shrink Cable Sleeves Waterproof 50pcs
KATSU hot shrink cable sleeves are up to all relevant European standards. No crimping required, simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. Make properly soldered and connections in less than 30 seconds. Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection; specific size in a specific color for a specific wire. Ensures perfect insulation and waterproof performance and also prevents any corrosion even in the most humid environments. The heat shrink connectors ensure a high level tensile strength, tear resistance and mechanical damage providing a stronghold. KATSU solder wire connectors are ideal for your boat, vehicle, aircraft, home and even scientific projects ensuring solid soldering, increased current flow and weatherproof connections every time.
- Material: Polyethylene.
- Shrinking rate is 2:1
- Working temperature: -55?~105?.
- Start the contraction temperature: 60?.
- Solder start melting temperature: 111?.
- Soldering tin completely melting temperature: 118?
- White: 1.7x26mm(item size), 26-24(0.25-0.34)mm²(cable size)
- Red: 2.7x40mm(item size), 22-18(0.5-1.0)mm²(cable size).
- Blue: 4.5x40mm(item size), 16-14(1.5-2.5)mm²(cable size).
- Yellow: 6.0x40mm(item size), 12-10(4.0-6.0)mm²(cable size)
- 50 x soldering sleeve wire connector(23pcs red, 12pcs blue, 5pcs yellow, 10pcs white)
How to connect:
1. Select the right size of connectors for the wires.
2. Insert 2 wires into the connector.
3. Heat the cable sleeve by heat air gun or lighter until it is shrunk in size when the solder ring melted and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal.